Saturday, September 11, 2010

Starcraft 2 Contest

Thought I would do all my faithful readers a favor and offer up what little I have to show my gratitude.  We're gonna start off small this week, but I hope to have bigger and better things in the future.

Up for grabs are three Starcraft 2 guest passes.  Winners will be picked at random from the comments below.  One comment per person will be accepted into the draw.  Good luck!




"I just saved a bunch of minerals on my Marine insurance by switching to Geico"

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Hope you randomly pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit! Is that just a temp pass or an actual full gifting of the game? Either way, very generous of you! Hoping I get picked! :D Stopping by today as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a guess pass for now. Depending on my future income, I hope to offer larger prizes in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god I want the guest pass </3

    ReplyDelete
  5. support and love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez, asians are obsessed over this game. And get sponcered by adidas. Great blog ideas!

    ReplyDelete